Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Newest toe rings


Hello folks, here's a shot of the newest toe rings to be listed on etsy. If there is one in particular that you see here in the picture that is not listed yet it will be shortly.

Summer isn't even technically here yet and I am so busy. My mom works part time and goes to school full time, and I have a 6 year old sister. Although she doesn't get a lot of hours, when she does I have been watching my sister and I have a new found respect for mothers with more than one young child! Taking care of the baby and my sis has been tiring sometimes! Needless to say, I don't get a lot of time to craft, so I savor it when I do. I suspect that come winter my shop is going to be dragging.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Have a fantabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment