Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New masterpieces!







I've been playing around with some ideas I had for new sections of things to offer in the shop. The toe rings have been a hit but it is obvious that once the colder seasons hit, there won't be so much traffic in my shop. I had made knit and crochet stuff before, but I wanted something totally original and unique...like the toe rings,so I used some know-how from my experience that I had with the "rock n' roll boho scarf" that I made some time ago. Viola!



I completed this headband, and am working on another of simular concept but thinner in style. Thanks to my lovely mother for modeling for me! I didn't list this for sale yet because I don't have any other pictures so this is a sneak preview!



I'm going to make some bags in this style too! More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment