Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Knitting bug




It happens every year....


I wait all winter for spring, and when it arrives I ditch all my knitting projects and focus on bright jewelry for the summer months.


As the summer gets hotter and hotter...I quickly turn away and pick up the knitting sticks, as if by begining to knit the cooler weather is going to return with a waive of my magic knitting needle! Don't get me wrong. I do love summer. I love my garden, and I love being outside. It's just the heat! I would never last in the south.


So I began knitting my first scarf for the fall months. I tend to forget how relaxing the knitting is, even though it's hot as hell in the summer!




In other news, I added a lot of new earrings lately. I haven't decided when, but there will be a toe ring clearance sale coming up to rid me of most of them before winter. Keep an eye peeled if you see any that you like!




Thanks for reading,


Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment