Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ahhhh procrastination....

I really, really, really need to clean out my craft room. It's nothing but a big pile of wasted space. I go in there looking for things all the time and it's like the damn room just swallowed it up.
I'm thinking of the room as an entity. The room hates me. Why in the hell have you left this hideous wall paper up??? Look at this freakn' stained blue carpet!! I try to hide it all with old posters and piles of junk but something has got to give.
With every new shopping trip of art and craft supplies I come home with...it gets worse.
I'm desperately trying to get myself motivated to do this but just don't even know where to start. I have a list of excuses that I have been using to avoid the job. I guess I just need one really good reason why I should do it. A little motivation from my friends???....please!

No comments:

Post a Comment